Marijuana brownie caused panic attacks. How long will anxiety last?

1 marijuana brownie caused panic attacks. but wondering how long will this last anxious feeling and symptoms. the panic attacks have lessened, but symptoms are still lingering.
Posted Mon, 25 Jun 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Chandana Krishna 2 hours later

Thank you for writing in.

Typical marijuana effect lasts approximately 2 hours. Most of the behavioural effects return to base line within 3-5 hours. Some residual effects may remain up to 24 hours.

Since oral ingestion takes 30minutes to 1hour for the onset of effect you tend to consume more of it which causes relative high levels in blood and it takes 2-3 times longer for the symptoms to stop manifesting.

Hope I've cleared your doubts.
If you have any other queries feel free to ask,
I'll be happy to help you
Follow-up: Marijuana brownie caused panic attacks. How long will anxiety last? 18 minutes later

thanks for answering my question, when you said 2-3 times longer, this could take a month or 2? would like that to be clarify a little. thanks
Answered by Dr. Chandana Krishna 17 minutes later
Thanks for writing back in.
I meant 2-3 days or few days more, not month.