Mandatory vaccinations for 33 year old?

Hi ! My age is 33 . Please suggest Vaccinations -which are mandatory . I really dont rembr wheather i have been vaccinated fr Hepatites or not ? Or ny other vaccination that is required .
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 36 minutes later
Thanks for your query,

At your age group mandatory vaccines are
1. Hepatitis B vaccine.
2. Rubella vaccine.
3. HPV vaccine.

Let me explain you in detail.

1. If you are not sure of hepatitis vaccine being received, You can set a Hepatitis B surface antigen (HbS Ag) antibodies done in any of the laboratory.
If the titres are high, it means you are immunized.
If titres are low, you need to take hepatitis B vaccine at 0, 1 and 6 months.

2. Rubella vaccine is contraindicated in pregnancy. You can take rubella vaccine if you are not planning baby for another 3 months.

3. HPV vaccine must be given in your age group.
Two vaccine are available in market. Gardasil and Cervarix. You can take any of then after taking your Gynecologist prescription.

Hope this helps.
You may write to me any time for further clarifications.

Dr Nilofer