Male recently found Fibro adenomas in breast size 2 cm. What is the remedy?

Question
I am 57 years male recently it is found fibroadenoma in left breast size 2 cm.what is the remedy
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Breast Cancer

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 38 minutes later
Hi

Thanks for asking.

Fibro adenomas of the breast are lumps composed of fibrous and glandular tissue,as the cancers can present the same way, it is very important to differentiate it from the cancers.

Although very common in the females, it is a very rare thing to happen in male breast.It can occurs in males when there is anti androgenic medications given to the males or in cases of certain drugs which depletes the androgens from the male body.

Are you taking any medications, or are you having a condition which can cause androgen deficiency.

It is very important to get the androgen levels checked in your case to look for any underlying problem.

As far as fibro-adenoma it self is concerned, it is a benign condition and can be excised/watched for by serial ultrasounds.

if it is increasing or showing untoward signs, curative therapy in the form of ultrasound,cryo ablation or surgery can be considered.

Thanks.

please let me know if you need further information.

Follow-up: Male recently found Fibro adenomas in breast size 2 cm. What is the remedy? 42 minutes later
Taking bp medicines nebicard 2.5 olmetor h asa and rosvas 10. Whether olmetor h has dide effect resulting for this

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 16 minutes later
Hi

I do not think so, These medications do not have anti androgenic properties.

Please get your androgen levels checked.

Follow-up: Male recently found Fibro adenomas in breast size 2 cm. What is the remedy? 48 hours later
it is advised by the doctor to go for surgery.

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 2 hours later
Yes, you can go for it,although these days cryo ablation and ultrasound therapy in some centers is also used in case person do not want to go for surgery and the size is increasing.

in case the serial ultrasound show same size, it can be left alone with periodic monitoring with ultrasound.

Follow-up: Male recently found Fibro adenomas in breast size 2 cm. What is the remedy? 19 minutes later
Thanks for nice advice. But I do not know whether the size is increasing as i was able to know only one month back when my grandson hit me his leg on my breast and it pain momentary. After that I start realizing the pain and lump.
Now I am realizing that whenever I put car seat belt slight pain on nipple which was earlier also but did not bother and adjusted the seat belt. Today I am meeting surgeon and inform you his advice. Should I go for alternative medicine in Homeopathic.

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 3 minutes later
Increase in size can only be know if you follow it for a period of time with regular scans every 3-6 months.

It is not XXXXXXX to life ,so can be left alone if not causing any problem with periodic assessment.

It does not need any treatment so homeopathy is not going to offer any advantage.