Making sound when sleeping at night. How to overcome this problem?

in night when i am in XXXXXXX sleep , i got sound like grrrrrrrrrrrr, so with this sound my wife can't sleep properly, kindly suggest me i how over come this problem, previously this problem is not there , past 4 yearsback thatsound is low now it is high.
Posted Mon, 10 Sep 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 28 minutes later
Thanks for writing in,
It seems that you might be having some obstruction in your nasal passage which is giving rise to this problem.
There are few possibilities like having DNS (Deviated Nasal Septum ), nasal polyp or chronic congestion in the nose.
Consult an ENT specialist and get yourself examined. Try to sleep on side which may help clearing air passage and sound may diminish. You can also use Otrivun nasal drops at night time. This should significantly help.
Hope, I answered your query.
If you have further query or clarification, please ask.
I will be happy to help.
Wish you good health.