Major migraine with yellowish nasal flow. What could have caused this?

I had a major migraine today an later on had a nose bleed what felt like a nose blees but it wasn't red it was more yellowish, I attatched a picture it only happens after I have a massive migraines
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 3 hours later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
Please do not worry as it seems to be related to infection rather than bleed. Please consult a local ENT specialist. Regarding migraine you need regular medications like amitryptiline, topiramate, valproate etc. Medications that will help reduce acute attacks are paracetamol, ibuprofen etc along with rest, relaxation.
Please let me know if you need additional information
Best wishes