MS with positive temoral and spinal hyperintensity. Have hot flashes, night sweats and headaches. What can I do?

Getting worked up for MS with positive temoral and spinal hyperintensity. I don't see the neuro for several more weeks. No oligconal bands but HSV IGG in CSF is at the highest end of equivocal 1.08, csf pressure slightly high 28 and protein slightly high. I have had tingling lips and mouth lesion for about 2 months. Hot flashes and night sweats and headaches but no fever. Only positives were V-leiden hetero, HSV IGG, a few new small round temporal and periventricular lesions (from 2008 MRI), several spinal t2 hyperintensities, several spinal bulges and a cervical cyst and perirenal pelve on MRIs. March XXXXXXX was negative was 1:160 in February. Severe chills event and worsened symptoms (cogntive and tremor) were early February
Posted Fri, 1 Jun 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 minute later

I am Dr. Prasad from HeathcareMagic.

Your query has been sent to a neurologist. A reply from the neurologist is expected very soon. I sincerely apologize for the delay and wish you to be patient for another 24 hours.

Expecting your cooperation

Thank you.

Best Regards