MRI shows possible microvascular ischemic change. Meaning? Have dizziness, migraine, pineal cyst

I had an MRI done a few weeks ago due to dizziness, migraine headaches and feeling unbalanced. In the past, I have also passed out. The MRI results were "normal" according to my neurologist. The MRI report stated - "a few tiny nonspecific T2 hyperintense foci are present in the frontal white matter bilaterally. Microvascular ischemic change is a possibility". I also have a 5 mm pineal cyst. What does this mean? My doc says that the cyst would not cause my symptoms and he is not concerned about the report.
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 45 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your query,

Please note that MRI findings should always be correlated with the clinical findings. Your clinical symptoms donot correlate with the present MRI data. The changes has no clinical significance in your case. Even the cyst also.

Please stay relaxed and consult your local doctor for the treatment of migraine.
Usually these kind of MRI findings are detected in patients when done for other reasons. Hence you need not worry at all

Hope this clarifies
Please get back to me in case you have any other concern

Best wishes