MRI shows negative for Sarcodosis and my cardiologist considers the situation benign. Suggest

This is XXXXXXX, the person with the RBBB you were communicating with previously. I just wanted you to know my MRI was negative for Sarcodosis and my cardiologist considers the situation benign. You were a big help to me during that time. I wish you great happiness and success.
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 14 minutes later

It is to me of great pleasure to hear such good news! That should give us all some peace of mind and allow you to continue an active and healthy lifestyle as you are doing currently.

Thanks for the kind wishes, I wish you all the best as well.

Dr Brenes Salazar MD
Cardiovascular Diseases
Mayo Clinic Rochester