MRI showed multiple small ovarian follicles present bilaterally. Will this affect fertility?

MRI report says "multiple small ovarian follicles are present bilaterally"...I am getting mixed information from the internet wheather this is a good thing or a bad thing. Can someone help explain this finding? Also, subserosal, pedunculated and posterior cul-de-sac located fibroids...are these specifically concern for fertility?
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 23 minutes later
According to the report,you have ovarian follicles which is normal. Follicles are present during certain times in the cycle. Ovulation occurs from these follicles if they mature properly.Now it depends on the exact time of the menstrual cycle, to determine whether ovulation is occurring. Next the report says that you have multiple fibroids.The sizes and number of fibroids are significant and can cause a problem with implantation.Fertility can be an issue here. You need to undergo some tests to make sure you are ovulating properly and then go from there. Even if the ovulation is occurring properly, implantation may be a problem due to multiple fibroids. You may need to have a myomectomy.
Follow-up: MRI showed multiple small ovarian follicles present bilaterally. Will this affect fertility? 1 hour later
Thank you so much for the response!

One last question please?

I had a hysteroscopy 2 months ago to correct cervical stenosis (due to scar tissue from a cone biopsy years ago). This was discovered during fertility testing. Assuming this has been the fertility problem and nothing else is a factor, could this proceudre allow me to conceive naturally afterwards?

I'm afraid I didn't receive much information from my OBGYN at the time and the only information I can find on the internet are people who have had this corrective procedure done only to help with IUI complications, not as a solution for natural fertility. A little confusing.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 hours later
Yes,if the hysteroscopy was successful, and the canal is clear there may be a chance. But again if a fibroid is partially blocking the way, there may be a problem. Ask your doctor about the results of the hysteroscopy. And if the uterine cavity is clear.