Lymph nodes drain upwards. So would inversion table be good thing for someone having lymphoma?

I understand the lymph nodes drain upwards. So would an inversion table be a good thing for someone who has lymphoma?
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not at all

Detailed Answer:
Inversion table has got nothing to with lymphoma. It won't benefit her at all. It may not harm her also.
This has nothing to do with flow of lymph but actually lymph from the upper half of the body drain downwards as well.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.