Lumps in the vagina, discharge, chances of genital warts

help. ive found lots of little dangley lumps that are in my vagina(around by my hole).i didn't notice until it come sore down there. also don't know if its related but i have started to have a really thick like paste discharge that doesn't smell but lots of it . would be grateful if you could help.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 47 minutes later

You may have developed genital warts. These are most often sexually transmitted. If there is a thick discharge then other vaginal infection too are considered as possibilities.

I suggest you to consult a gynecologist for a physical examination. Perhaps you need battery of test (complete std profile) to rule out possible infections. Antibiotic therapy is entailed.

I encourage you to get the tests done as early as possible.

Hope my answer is informative and adequate. If there are any more queries, I am available to address them.