Lumps in neck area, large, stressed, common cold, cough, tiredness, blocked sinuses, unsteadiness

I am 22 years old, 5ft 10. I have a few lumps on or around my neck area, first 2 lumps are either side of my XXXXXXX XXXXXXX one on right is larger and hard about 1cm -1.5cm moves when I swallow but is fixed as does the one on the left of XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (both seem to be on trachea), however this one is smaller but also hard. The other I asked a doctor about the other day on here, its in the hollow area of my collar bone on the right, its the size of a bb pellet around 0.5cm, this one moves around then touched, it sort of scoots around under finger. I also have a on and off pain in my left ear which Ive had for a while and have been really stressed out recently. I have also had a common cold about 3 weeks ago and the cough that came with it I have just got rid of. Other symptoms are general tiredness, blocked sinuses, feeling of unsteadyness on feet when tired. Im quite worried what this could be, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

The two lumps that you saw around your adam's XXXXXXX which moves with swallowing are probably swellings of the thyroid gland.

The small lump in the hollow of collar bones is likely to be swollen lymph nodes.

These lumps need to be investigated with FNAC and other related blood tests for proper diagnosis.

I suggest you to get an appointment from your ENT surgeon as soon as possible to know the nature of the lump. Earlier the diagnosis, better will be the treatment.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful.

Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.