Lumps in jawline from abcess and on collarbone. Why is my head feeling strange?

I have 2 lumps on either side of my jawline from two abcess. I have also felt a small one on my left collarbone. My head feels strange and have a kind of bubble senstaion. Is it from the tooth abcess or domehting more?
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 hours later

If the newly developed lump (over left collar bone) feels and palpable similar to the other two lumps on the sides of jawline, then the cause of all the three lumps is the same.

The infections in the neck and oral cavity can trickle down through the gaps between the neck muscles. It needs a early attention by the doctor.

Typically a physician who examines you should understand the cause of the abscess and treat it appropriately. Sometimes larger lumps are drained under antibiotic cover. I would suggest a General Surgeon's approach better than a PCP with no surgical skills.

Let me know if I clearly explained you.