Lumps at the bottom of testicle, blood spots in underwear.

hi I have several lumps at the bottom of my testical sack and blood spots in my underwear
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Radhika 32 minutes later

You have observed several lumps present in the lower part of your testicles and blood too.

There are many causes for lump in testicle like:
1. Hydrocele
2. Spermatocele
3. Varicocele
4. Complication from a hernia.

All the above are painless conditions. Testicle lumps related to testicular cancer can be painful and it is less common.

If you discover a lump on your testicle, it is better to alert your doctor as soon as possible. Do not wait to see if the lump goes away on it's own. Testicular cancer accounts for only 1 percent of all male cancers and unless you are at a higher risk of developing the disease, the testicle lump is most likely to be a benign condition.

Bloody discharge can be due to many reason too like infections of the prostate gland, infections of the seminal vesicles, infections of the urethra etc. So you will need to get it examine by Urologist at the earliest.

Do not worry and be positive.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.