Lumping with sperm after ejaculating. Has not happened before. Worried.

This is a bit embarrasing. I ejaculated and had lump sperm. I don't think this has happened before and I am a bit worried.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 19 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

A single episode of lumping with the sperm is not to be worried of, unless it recurs and other symptoms exist. Check on it again, in the next event.

The most likely causes would be dehydration, and poor general health. So, it would help with a good lifestyle.

I would not think of any problem with your testes or spermatic cords for now at least. So be at ease and continue the measures above first.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.