Lump in scrotum sack,painful

Question
There is a lump in my scrotum sack that is the size of a small pea. it it is just above my left testicle, although it is not a part of the testicle, it is attached by fleshy fibers. When I squeeze this lump it hurts similarly to if I squeeze one of my testicles. I found this lump just today.

Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Follow-up: Lump in scrotum sack,painful 8 minutes later
I also have been taking:

WWW.WWWW.WW
and

WWW.WWWW.WW
and

WWW.WWWW.WW

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting your query. From the symptoms that you have described this pea like lump sounds like a epididymal cyst or spermatocele which is a small cyst in the long, tightly coiled tube that lies above and behind each testicle (called the epididymis). What exactly causes the formation of this cyst is not known but it may be caused by obstruction of the tubes that carry sperm from the testicles.

It is not caused as a side effect of any of these herbal male enhancement drugs. Their side effects are basically nausea, vomiting, increased BP, increased heart rate, palpitations or dizziness.

An epididymal cyst can be demonstrated by shining a flashlight (transillumination) through the cyst. Spermatoceles are filled with fluid, so light will shine through them (transillumination). Light will not pass through solid masses. An ultrasound may be done to confirm the diagnosis and is one of the best tests. I suggest you to consult a general surgeon and get done these tests to confirm the diagnosis.

Usually no treatment is required as small ones may be reabsorbed but if they start increasing in size then you may have to get them removed.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: Lump in scrotum sack,painful 15 hours later
So Is it safe for me to continue taking these male enhancement suppliments, all 3 of them at the same time?

Will it not interfere with the health of my testicles IF I DO have a cyst?

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 12 hours later

Thanks for writing back. As i explained earlier about the side effects of these male enhancement pills, it is not safe to take all these together at the same time.

Secondly if the cyst is small and not growing in size or causing any symptoms, then it can be tolerated by the patient but if they start growing in size then they may effect the testicles and cause pain. It may even cause torsion of the cyst.

Regards.