Lump between nose and eyebrow. CAT scan shows bone growth. Getting pressure and headache. Concerned

Pediatrician, Critical Care
I have a lump between nose and highbrow on the right, and a slightly smaller one on the left, same place. I've had a CAT, and my doctor said it's bone growth and I shouldn't worry too much about it. But now I'm getting continuous pressure and headaches on the right side of my forehead, more like a dull ache. Should I consult the surgeon again?
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Tejas Shah 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query here.

I would like to know some more details on your condition to advice you better.

Since when do you have headache?
Is the headache intermittent?
Is there any particular time of the day it is worse?
Do you get any vomiting, blurring of vision or felt any weakness or numbness in arms/legs?

Looking at your symptoms and previous CAT scan report, there is possibility of further bone growth. It may have pressed upon some normal structures or pain nerves in that area and that may be giving you headache.

You also need to get your blood sugar, blood pressure and eyes checked as well.

You would need to see your family Physician/Surgeon for check-up.

In the mean-time, try taking pain killers like Tylenol/paracetamol.

Waiting for your response,

Dr Tejas Shah