Lump appeared below penis head. Sonogram done. What is the correct treatment?

General Surgeon
yes i have had noticed that i have two lumps more like little bbs right below the head of my penis inside the shaft i also have a lump on one of my testicles i think that it is affecting when i urinate because every time i piss i feel a strong sensation and doesnt feel normal went to the dr n took sonogram but nothing came up on the testicle kind of embarased n didnt say about bumps under the head inside my penis

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 2 hours later
Usually,cancer in the penis starts from the tip i.e glans and involves the shaft later.
So,cancer is excluded.
The two lumps may be due to infection leading to abscess.
But,please get an ultrasound/Colour doppler of the Penis and confirm the diagnosis.
Till then,take antibiotic like Balofloxacin/levofloxacin, Anti inflammatory drug and Rabeprazole tablet.
If you come back with above report,i will clarify further
Wish you good health