Lubic gel availability. Is it safe? Is relax anal spray safe?

Question
hello...want to know about lubic gel....where it is avail in gujarat(india).in which store can i get lubic gel?????
found " GUN OIL WATER BASED GEL LUBE " on website..is that lubic gel safe?????
and also found relax anal sprey is that safe?????
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Radhika 10 hours later

You have provided me with good information.

You wanted information about the availability of lubic gel in Gujarat. I do not know about the availability in Gujarat but it is available in Bangalore.

If you do not get it, you can try another variant like KY gel which is popular and safe to use. I am sure you will get this in your place.

Also, GUN OIL WATER BASED GEL LUBE and relax anal spray gel are safe for lubricating purpose only and to be used in amount that is sufficient to have smooth movements. It can be used as many times as you require.

Just ensure that you do not have an intolerance or allergy to the contents. If you feel you have any allergy or itching you should stop immediately.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

Follow-up: Lubic gel availability. Is it safe? Is relax anal spray safe? 2 hours later
can i use above gel with condom???? and is it safe to have anal sex without condom????

Answered by Dr. Radhika 12 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up query.

You can use the gel with condom. It is not safe to have anal sex without condom, since there is possibility of sexually transmitted infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.

Regards.