Lower right stomach feels and looks like hernia. Hurting, tired and cramping in stomach. Suggest the cure?

im a 54 yr old male my lower rt stomach feels and looks lk a hurnea or anout of round ball I can rollover and it hurts im tired all the time andhungry I been trying 2 go uut side today and work in yard my stomach starts cramping so bad I half 2 come in and lay down for few min and it stops its not gas
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Colon Cancer
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

Suggest there may be partial intestinal obstruction which is causing these symptoms which may be due to many causes. So I will advise you to get CT abdomen and after that may be colonoscopy examination to confirm the diagnosis and treatment accordingly

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.