Lower backache and abdominal pain. Vaginal pain during urination. Have UTI. Sexually active. What is it?

Have lower backache, lower abdominal pain, vaginal pain during urination,white discharge smelly... Have UTI. Sexually active. What is it?
I am sexually active with one partner only. am not well last 4 months,i am have backache badly and vagina smelly discharge ,white thick and some time brown color,,lower abdomen pain,vagina pain when urination(without urination).ill go to GYne and take proper medicine all reports are normal.She said only UTI but still my pain is not over....
know ill consult other doctor she mentioned that i am having ,UTI and she treated me but no response...iwill consult other docter she told me yu have PID..i dont know what is that.... PID.and this infection come to my Boyfrn..

Is PID creat problem in my future for conceiving baby....Because i have heard that PID create problem please tell what is it and is it treated by antibiotic or not.........

Irregular menstrual bleeding
Unusual Vaginal Discharge
Unusual Urinary Discharge or Problems with Urination
Lower back pain
White Discharge
vagina pain
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later

Even I think you are suffering from PID.

PID ( pelvic inflammatory disease) is a chronic sexually acquired infection.

It is possible that you might have got infection from your boyfriend.

Actually what happens is the organism causing PID, travels along the uterus and enters your abdomen cavity.

This can involve your ovary and can cause a problem in child birth later in life.

However, you dont need to worry much.
It is an infection and is completely curable.

Just get an USG of pelvis done to rule out complications and start on antibiotics.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

Thank you
Follow-up: Lower backache and abdominal pain. Vaginal pain during urination. Have UTI. Sexually active. What is it? 45 hours later
but i have done ultrasound last reports are normal.they said small cyst is need to worry....
i have lower back pain badly and which thick discharge and its too smelly................

i still no medicine help me...i am too confusd..vot should i do/............
can i conceive baby or not......because PID never end ,i mean it stop because of Antibiotic but never end will create problem in future........
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.
If your Usg is normal, you dont need to worry much.
Please dont get tensed, not everyone with PID ends up with infertility.
Definitely you can have a child.

Can you tell me what antibiotics you are taking.
Just see the cover and message it to me, may be you need a change in antibiotics.

Thank you