Lower back pain, periodic cramps and psoriasis after miscarriages. How to conceive safely?

Hi. I had three miscarriages last year. 2 chemical & one i missed, which i found put at 12 week scan. i have been back off the pill for almost three cycles & since then I get bad lower back problems &'knots in my bottom between my period & ovulation. I also get bad ovulation cramps especially right ovary & tired around ovulation. I also get pins &'needles in my hands & a reacurring rash (diagnosed as psoriasis) a week before ovulation & it tends to go after my period. I have a healthy 2 year old & had him by emergency c-section. Had no problems falling & pregnancy with him. Went on the XXXXXXX pill after I had him & since then been really out of sorts. Been to lots of doctors & fertility specialist & they recommend to take progesterone next time I am pregnant. But too scared to try as I still feel my body is not right!!! My cycle is 34 days, I ovulate around day 20 & my luteal phase is 14 days. No problems there. All tests done have come back fine. Thought I may have estrogen dominance or some sort of progesterone allergy such as autoimmune progesterone dermititus. Please help as I would love to try for another baby soon. Thanks
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
After going through your detailed history i feel that the skin lesions you have are not likely to be due to a progesterone allergy as it would have flared up during the pregnancy and while taking the minipill.
Still it would be advisable to go for an allergy testing under the guidance of your dermatologist for confirmation.
A regular cycle of 34 days with ovulation around 20th day is not likely to cause any problems in conceiving.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.