Lower back pain, had normal delivery, Ayurvedic massage not helping. Can you please advise?

Hi I am suffering from lower pain from past few maonths after my delivery. I had a normal delivery, I am a working IT professional. I joined work when my child was 6 months old. From the past few months my work in office in hectic because of which I ended up sitting in my desk for a long durations too, this increased my pain again.
I am also trying ayurvedic messagae now, but it is not helping much!
Can you please advise.
Posted Mon, 10 Sep 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 54 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

You should manage to avoid long sitting, and during sitting your posture should be proper.

You should consult a physiotherapist for proper posture and regular exercises.

You can take T.Neurobion forte thrice daily and can apply Relaxyl ointment twice daily locally on lower back.

You please get your self examined by a Gynecologist to rule out PID and for prescription of some anti-inflammatory with/without muscle relaxant.

Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma