Lower back pain, cold, tired. Urine test clear. What can be wrong with me?

I have been cold and tired for weeks on end along with a lower backache i've had a urine test recently and all clear what can be wrong with me
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 43 minutes later

I can appreciate your concern for this health issue.

There are some common possibilities in your case like mild fever, over work and some form of unusual physical or mental stress.

When ever you’re tired or not comfortable with your self, you can have some discomfort in your body like backache that you have.

IBS normally does not present like this in the absence of any other complaints.

Please try following which should help,

>drink more amount of fluids during the day like fruit juices, soups etc.
>Take analgesic like Tylenol for pain and backache that you have, you can take up to 2-3 tablets in a day.
>Take proper rest and light diet.

The reason for having fever could be some viral infection or stomach infection. As you do not have any other symptoms it is difficult to pin point the exact cause of your problem without physical examination by a doctor.

Please wait for couple of days and in case you do not feel good please visit your primary care physician and get your self examined. He may ask for some investigation like blood counts etc. to come to a conclusion.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to answer any follow up queries that you have.

Please accept the answer if you do not have any further query.