Lower abdomen tightness, pregnant, gas, burping. Is the baby fine?

I am pregnant now. My last period was July 22nd, 2012. But, till now I do not have any symptoms apart from gas and burping. My stomach is tight in the lower abdomen. Not frequently but it happens every 2 days. I am worried if my baby is fine inside or not.
I travel to office daily. Will this have any affect on my baby?
Posted Sun, 30 Sep 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 28 minutes later
Hello AAAA
It us quite common for women not to feel any pregnancy symptoms in first few weeks or even months.Every women's body is different and every pregnancy is different.
 Not every pregnant woman is going to experience all of the stereotypical symptoms (nausea, morning sickness, food cravings, bloating, gas). In fact, probably the most common symptom is feeling more tired than usual, and you may not even notice that symptom at all.
If your pregnancy is confirmed and no pregnancy symptoms then you may simply be one of the “lucky” ones who makes it through her first trimester without nausea, exhaustion, bloating, or cravings. Even though this may give you anxiety because you’re wondering if the baby is OK. However simply just don't worry,every thing is all right.

Of course, no matter whether you are feeling symptoms or not, you should stay on schedule for your prenatal checkups so the doctor can make sure that your baby is doing well. And if you are experiencing anything unusual – sharp pains or bleeding – make sure you get the doctor to check it out. Chances are everything will be fine.
There is no problem in your going to the office.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck