Low sperm count, pus cells, epithelial cells in sperm report, no medical history. Cure ?

kindly give me the suggation what i can do my spermcount is 112million/ml and pus cells is 3-4/H.P.F. ,Epithelial cells 1-2/h.p.f
age. 29, hight 5'3, weight 51 k.g no medcine history
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later

For analysis of semen the sample should be fresh after sexual abstinence of 2 to 4 days to give accurate results.

1. The normal volume of semen is more than 1 ml.
2. The liquefaction of the semen should occur in 10 to 30 minutes.
3. pH should be alkaline(between 7.2 and 7.8).
4. Sperm count is the total number of sperms in a sample and should not be less than 10 million.
5. Motility is the movement of the sperms and in sample at least 50% of the sperms should be motile from which at least 20% of the sperms should progress rapidly.
6. Pus cells can vary and 5 or 6 are normal in a sample.
7. Epithelial cells of upto 4-5/hpf are normal.

Now analysing your report:- "Although the information that you have provided seems to be incomplete, still your report is almost normal and reproductive capability is present".

There is absolutely nothing to worry.

Some suggestions for you:
1) Have a healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits, veggies, salads etc. Include bananas, avocados, nuts, tomatoes, oysters as they help in increasing sperm count.
2) Take a Zinc, selenium, l-carnitine, vitamins C and E supplementation once daily for few months.
3) Abstain from smoking and alcohol.
4) Do some form of exercise daily.
5) Avoid stress and practice meditation.
Consider visiting an Infertility Specialist for thorough evaluation.

Hope this answers your query.I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.