Lost the length of penis due to over masturbation. What can be done?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi Doctor,
I am 28 years old male.
I have been masturbating since I was 13 years old.
I used to masturbate two, three times per day. Some days I used to masturbate more than that.
When I was 17 years old, I noticed that my penice gradually became small.
The erection also became soft.
Now I am 28 years old, and my penice is very small in diameter and length.
1.5 inches long without erection,
and 3 inches during erection. But the erection is soft. Most of the times I do not get erection at all. Even when I get an erection I don't feel sexual feeling in my penice.
Is there any way to improve the size of my penice and get a proper erection. ?
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting Erection (Erectile Dysfunction).
You had been indulged in masturbation since last 15 years and now facing problems related to sexual activities. First of all, there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems.

But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.

In absence of any organic disease, all the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety and there by improve your sexual performance,
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.

As regards length and size of the penis it is the hardness of the penis on erection that is significant as for as sexual satisfaction is concerned, and there is no medicine to increase the length and size of the Penis.

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and detail evaluation .You may need to undergo some blood tests, Ultrasound scanning and specific investigation like Cavernogram to find out cause of Erectile Dysfunction and to establish the diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Lost the length of penis due to over masturbation. What can be done? 5 hours later
Even during erection, my penice is soft. It's not hard enough.
Is there any specific medication to get a hard erection?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
You can take Phospo Diesterase Inhibitors. (Viagra) to get hard erection .Consult your family Physician to discuss dosage , timing to be taken and getting prescription of this drug.
I would still advise you to consult qualified Urologist to evaluate before you start taking it.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil