Lost a part of skin after applying garlic for pimples. Suggest the cream for pimples on cheeks

Dermatologist
Question
Hiii,,
I am 23 year old.. 6 months back i had a pimple on my chicks , i applied garlic on it n left overnight. morning that part of skin only removed.. i thought it ll go slowly but that scar is not went off.. i used several ointments like kejovit, cemelian, triblocks which doctor has suggested.. n even home remedies like lime juice, termeric, honey etc.. butt still m not getting any results please kindly inform me vt some gud cearms r remedies.. looking forwrd to know plzz..
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
photograph required

Detailed Answer:
I can suggest you medication.
However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I will be able to help you better.
Please upload a photograph.
waiting for your response.
Thank you

Follow-up: Lost a part of skin after applying garlic for pimples. Suggest the cream for pimples on cheeks 45 hours later
Thanks altt fr ur reply sir.. i hv uploaded dt photo hope it ll help u out for d treatment.. plzz give me a gud response fr dtt. Hoping best il get my answer surely ds tym..

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
glycolic acid peel

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow up and photograph.
The marks are looking deep.
best treatment for you would be glycolic acid peels.
Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist and discuss Regarding this.
Peels are done once a month.
thank you

Follow-up: Lost a part of skin after applying garlic for pimples. Suggest the cream for pimples on cheeks 9 hours later
suggest some cream r ointment ... dt helps to fade its darkness..

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
melawash and melaglow

Detailed Answer:
You can apply melawash face wash.
This will help in lightening skin.
Also use melaglow cream in night, it lightens as well as repairs the skin