Loss of control of muscles, stomach and penis, taken large dose of cannabis, amphetamine, drinking. Ataxia?

One time i was drinking and used amphetamine and cannabis i end into a unormal mode and situation. I had a large income of cannabis at one time, maybe 10 times stronger than a cigarette with cannabis. After that i lost the personal control of my muscles, my stomach and my penis. I am very worried about this and i have been to many doctors and psyiatrics. Today i found out, after reading some information on internet, that i maybe have "ataxie" by the way i have problems with movements and the impulse from muscle to my little brain. From my stomach and my penis to my head there are almost nothing impulses and control.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 11 hours later

I understood that you used large doses of amphetamine and cannabis for long time. I would like to know if you are continuing on it or substituting other substances for these now.

The adverse effects of cannabis use are different to those you describe. They usually start with either memory difficulties or paranoid and suspicious ideas, and can progress to psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations and delusions. Evidence suggests delayed reaction to these is unusual and does not cause ataxia.

Long term use of amphetamines can cause only exaggeration of short term effects like Blurred vision, Dizziness, Elevated heartbeat, Headache, High blood pressure, Lack of appetite, Rapid breathing and restlessness.

If one continues to use this the individual losses appetite and will start to experience the consequences of malnutrition and lack of sleep. You will be more susceptible to becoming ill because of poor overall health.

Your symptoms may be a response to everyday stresses and are likely to get better on their own or respond to psychological treatments available through your psychiatrist.

Don't self-medicate and resist any temptation to start using cannabis again in order to relax. So XXXXXXX a psychologist and a psychiatrist to address your problems.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Take care. Bye