Ask a Urologist   »  

Losing tightness of penis for continuous masturbation. What should I do?

Urologist
Question
am 30 year old and have habit of masterbution from age 20. now my penis has losing tightness. my marriage is coming soon. am very depress. pls help what should i do.
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX I understand your anxiety,
Masturbation are part of life during this age.
It neither leads to weakness, infertility or erection problems in later life.
These are all myths circulating in the society for decades/centuries.
Have healthy food, exercise regularly, reduce weight if required, quit smoking, take alcohol in moderation.
Nothing else is required. If still worried consult a nearby urologist.
Wish you good health
DR GS

Follow-up: Losing tightness of penis for continuous masturbation. What should I do? 6 hours later
Dr. Harti Thanks for advice me. pls tell me about my penis Tightness recovery . pls tell me Whats type of food or fruit is best for recovery of my sexual Power. pls suggest if medicine available without side effect.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later
Hi
Welcome back.
It is all in the mind.
Things will automatically become ok when you are lovemaking.
Take healthy diet including fresh fruits and vegetables. Please follow the other advice in the previous reply.
Erection can be made better with medicines and that needs to be taken only when sexual intercourse has failed more than once after married life, in which case you need to be examined by a urologist and the required medicine prescribed.
Wishing you good physical and sexual health---
Best Regards
DR GS