Losing memory power and concentration. Whom should I approach?

Hello, In the last one year, I am not feeling very active physically as well as mentally. Particulary, my mental activeness has come down and I feel too low sometimes. Until last year, I was always a winner and successfull person. People quote my name for an example, be it smartness, talent, activeness, the way I handle the situation and so on. The past time has been very disturbing and Im not very confident about myself. What I observe in myself is, I am losing memory power and concentration is not like before. Even my communication is not as fluent and clear as before. I dont know what is wrong with me and I need to address this before things gets worsen. I dont know whom should I approach. Please help.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. When you do not now the cayuse for your mental disturbances, I suggest you consult a Psychiatrist, Through sessions of counselling Psychiatrist can help you to get rid of the problem you by identifying the cause for the same. regards,