Losing eyebrows, weight gain, husky voice, terrible thirst. Blood test negative for thyroid. Cause?

For months I have asked my GP if I have thyroid problems, but be XXXXXXX my blood test says no, we cannot see I to eye. These are my symptoms . Plant is facility's ,
losing my eyebrows, weight gain, husky voice, terrible thirst ,
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Underactive Thyroid

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Delighted to be able to help.
The cause of the symptoms can be a underactive thyroid.
By doing a blood analysis, the diagnosis of underactive thyroid is discarded or confirmed but is essential to make blood analysis to measure your thyroid hormones levels. If your doctor has not yet requested the analysis, go to another doctor who requests the measurement of thyroid hormones in blood.
I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer. I wish you good health.