Ask a Urologist   »  

Looking medicine to increase penis length and thickness

I am 35 years old. I am suffering about my penis length. It's normally 4.5" and lean. Doctor, are there any medicine (pill or lotion) where I can buy easily? If there is medicine let me know how should I apply or use and how long does it take become nearly 6"
I did not get any treatments before by this
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 47 minutes later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

Firstly, let me tell you directly that it is not possible to increase the length of an adult man's penis with any medicine. This is a fact and this is what any qualified medical doctor or sexologist or urologist will tell you. There may be a lot of ads on the internet or elsewhere for medicines or creams which claim to increase the length of the penis. But believe me, none of them are proven and such medicines may only have side effects.

Secondly, a penis length of 4.5 inches is well within the normal range. In medical terms, only a size of less than 3 inches is considered as abnormal (micropenis).

Thirdly, please remember having good sex and satisfying your partner does not really depend on the penis size. It is just a myth that men with a large penis are better in bed.

So, please stop worrying about your penis size and stop looking for any magical remedies to increase it (you will only be wasting your money unecessarily).

Wish you all the best.

Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist