Looking medicine for weight gain without any side effect

hi i am XXXXXXX i am 21 year of age and my current weight is 40kg i want to gain my weight so which is the best weight gainer capsul without any side effects ? thanks
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 40 minutes later

I can appreciate your concern. Please understand that diet play a very important role in gaining weight.

Any tablet or capsule can play only supportive role. The best thing you should do it is visit your family physician and get your self examined. Depending upon deficiency that you have, you are supposed to take replacement of vitamins in form of tablets.

Again your doctor can also help to look for any other illness which could be the reason for poor weight gain.

Please be wary to taking those medicines advertised in media. They do more harm then good.

Take good healthy diet:
Having good quality proteins: pulses, whole grains, eggs etc. XXXXXXX leafy vegetables
Fruits etc.

Do regular light exercise like walking, cycling etc.

I hope this helps and clarifies your concern.

Follow-up: Looking medicine for weight gain without any side effect 19 minutes later
i eat three time in a day i ask also my doctor he given me some tablet 3 month cource to gain weight but there is no result there is any way to gain weight?
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 45 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

In that case please get in touch with a endocrinologist who can look for some hormonal problems like thyroid disorder etc.

Keep having meals 4 times in a day.

Afternoon break

Which should include diet as advised.Apart from regular exercise helps in building muscle mass.

Any form of regular stress is a factor for not gaining weight.

In all maintain healthy life style which will help you stay healthy and gain weight.

Follow-up: Looking medicine for weight gain without any side effect 7 minutes later
you know endocrinologist in india (mumbai) please help me to find in mumbai
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 5 hours later

You can consult endocrinologist in any corporate hospitals in your vicinity.Your family doctor can help you in finding one in your near by area.