Looking home remedies for acne, dark spots and rashes on face

My face was not smooth due to acne i got dark spots and rashes in face
i need home remedies
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 7 hours later

I would be pleased to answer your question :

1. You can use the over the counter salicylic acid based face wash ( eg. Neutrogena XXXXXXX pore cleanser , Normaderm Vichy) . Use the face wash twice a day .
2. Use an alcohol free toner for the free outflow of the oil from the oil glands after using the face wash. ( e. Sebamed toner)
3. If you are using a sunscreen you should use a light water based SPF 15 sunscreen.
4. Do not use a moisturizer untill necessary as heavy moisturizer use can cause more acne on skin .

Thanks and take care