Looking for some feedback on my Thyroid testing I just

Endocrinologist
Question
Looking for some feedback on my Thyroid testing I just had done: Free T3 2.7 pg/ml, Free T4 1.4 ng/dl, TSH 3.3 U/ml, TPO Antibodies 494.0

Symptoms: Low Energy, Dry Skin, Hair Loss, Mental Fog, Weight Gain, Slow Heart Rate, Hot Flashes and Cold Intolerance, Chronic Loose Stools...

I think I've been confusing some of these symptoms with menopause, for about 10 years now...I used to take a low dose of Synthroid but was taken off of it in 1995 by my endocrinologist (now deceased). I remember on my last round of lab work, before being taken off the Synthroid, my TSH level was undetectable as reported by the lab but I trusted my Dr. at the time and went with what he said...kind of ironic that he was also my GYN... My mom suffered from Hypothyroidism and my cousin has Graves Disease...
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Elona Xhardo 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hypothyroidism

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I have gone through your question and understood your concern.

All the symptoms are symptoms of hypothyroidism and you have family background for hypothyroidism and other thyroid autoimmune diseases.

I have seen your attached reports and the result is subclinical hypothyroidism.
YOu have high anti-tpo and this means that your thyroid diagnosis is Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

In your circumstances ,If you were my patient,i will suggest to restart Synthroid 25 mcg/day and follow up after a couple of weeks to see if your have improvements.

Anyway i suggest to contact your treating endocrinologiist for the prescription and the follow up.

Hope this is helpful.
If you have other questions,feel free and ask.
Best regards.