Looking for good medical centre for correcting canal closure from a previous vaginoplasty?

ENT Specialist
What medical center in the US is good for correcting canal closure from a previous vaginoplasty?
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 11 hours later

Thanks for query,

Well, centres for correcting canal closure after a previous vaginoplasty in US are very selected.

You may contact La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre plastic surgeon XXXXXXX E. Brahme, M.D at San XXXXXXX - Ph no.(858) 452-1981. San XXXXXXX plastic surgeon XXXXXXX E. Brahme, M.D., is also specially trained to perform such surgeries.

You may contact at this institute, via the above phone number. If there is any problem please let me know, I will guide you further.

Hope this answer will help you out and I am ready for future follow ups (if any)