Looking for doctor who can prescribe armor thyroid?

I am looking for av doctor who will prescribe armor thyroid in the San LuisnObispo, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX CA area
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 15 hours later

I looked up the formal databases of the top 2 endocrine associations of US. One is the Endocrine Society

I could not find one for the zip code of the area you are requesting. This does not mean that there is no endocrinologist in that region, because these online databases reflect names of only those who are members of these organizations.

I then checked the AACE

I found this name

1250 Peach St Ste H
San XXXXXXX Obispo, CA 0000-2874
(805) 541-1671

Now regardless of which endocrinologist you eventually find, most will probably not be keen to offer armor thyroid. The reason for this is alluded to in this link
However, you are welcome to try ......perhaps call their office before going for the actual appointment, to see if the provider is willing to consider it