Little pitting in breast, recently lost weight, breast with stretch marks and pores. What it indicates?

I can see a little pitting in my breast, I have recently lost ten pounds and now my breast look like tube socks with the stretch marks. My breast are smooth notdiscolored, normal skin. I can only see the pores in certain lighting. Can breast just have some pores in them? I just really want to know if breast can have pores? I read about that peau d orange, I don't think it looks like that at all. My skin is now thinner on my breast and sag more with stretch marks. Please help me from freaking out because of some pores. Thank you.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The small pores that you can see are likely to be the hair follicles and these are a normal finding of the skin. This is not suggestive of any pathology. Peau d orange appearance is associated with a thick skin that feels like an orange peel. The skin edema is significant in such cases.
Since your breast skin has become thinner, the skin pores have become more prominent. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Little pitting in breast, recently lost weight, breast with stretch marks and pores. What it indicates? 2 days later
Why does the skin stretch so much in the breast? I was a 36 D now I can't wear my bras because they are to big, I think I lost a cup size. My stretch marks are just bothering me because they are so much more noticeable, I just worry because there is so much online about dimpling, puckering, ridging stretch marks also look different in different lighting and I think , I know this freaks me out. My doctor has looked as them and examined me, but the lighting in the office didn't make them look as bad. It looks like a pair of tube socks with the lines. How can I ease my mind? I really do hate the Internet because it can make someone believe there is truly something wrong. I think it is also because I'm not used to seeing them as badly so now I feel like I don't now my own breast. There is no cancers of any kind on my parents side, I know anyone can get it but I have become obsessed with looking at them trying to tell the difference in dimpling, puckering ridging....mine sometimes look like they pucker or ridge because of all the stretch marks. Can you p,ease explain the difference. My skin is normal colored and is smooth, and I believe my nipples are normal. Is this just an aging thing also on top of the weight loss? Sorry to ask again, I am just making myself sick over these breast. Thank you.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The stretch marks with ridges are likely to be due to a weight loss. The breast tissue contains fat. So, weight loss causes the cup size to change.
This seems to be a minor skin change only and not related to breast cancer. You can do a self examination of your breast to detect any lumps in the area. A direct examination by a physician and mammography will help in removing your fears.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.