Lightheadedness, dizziness, losing things, no medication, done blood work, overweight, no smoking

Recently I have been experiencing some light headedness and dizziness. I've been kind of losing sight of things lately-not remembering where I placed something, etc. The best way that I can describe this is to use a triangle as an example. Everything is wide and clear then feels like it's narrowing in. Not sure what's going on. I am not taking any medications right now. I am 48, overweight and do not smoke. Blood work up was good at last check in December 2010
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 41 minutes later

There are many possibilities for your symptom:

1. TIA (Transient Ischemic Attacks). You may need carotid-vertebral Doppler to rule out this pathology.

2. Electrolyte imbalance.

3. Elevated blood pressure.

4. Visual problems.

5. Vertigo

6. Migraine.

I will suggest you to consult your Physician for detailed physical examination to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment will follow according to the cause.

I hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for follow up query if any.