Lightheadedness, constipation and bloated stomach. Are they symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi, My last period was two weeks ago, as of last week i've been bloated, i have this really weird feeling in my lower tummy area on the right side. Feeling lightheaded as well as consipated. I also feel these little flutters in my stomach. I have a 3 years old and it feel like the little movements in my stomach. I don't know if I should take a test as I'm so early. really don't know what to do. I am trying to conceive, but my concerns are it's so early could this be a sign of something else.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that from your history it seems that there is a possibilty that you may be pregnant . Now since the features are very non specific nothing can be said with certainity until you take the pregnancy testing. I will advise you to take the urine pregnancy test , consult a gynaecologist , as may be a USG abdomen will be required to reach a conclusion . Only after this anything can be said with concrete value . Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Lightheadedness, constipation and bloated stomach. Are they symptoms of pregnancy? 26 hours later
Thank You I will do that
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: follows. Detailed Answer: Dear madam, Wish you good health . Dr. Shruti