Light spotting, Unprotected sex, had period a week back. Pregnant?

Hi, I had my period on the 21st of January and have had unprotected sex on the 29th and 31st of January. This morning, I woke up and had light blood on the toilet paper. Could I be pregnant? Or is it to early to tell? I am trying to get pregnant, so I'm not on the pill.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
After having unprotected sex on 29th and 31st January, having slight bleeding on 1st Feb is not indicative of pregnancy. It is too early to have any signs and symptoms of pregnancy. The minor bleeding might be due to a rough sex or a minor injury in the area. You can ignore the spotting if it is a one time symptom.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.