Light headed, dizzy, nausea, pins and needles, cramp in shoulder and arm. What could this be?

about six weeks ago i woke up feeling light headed dizzy and a slight feeling feeling of nausea, since then I have pin getting pins and needles and a feeling of cramp starting from my shoulder and going down my left arm. what could this be.
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 26 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are probably suffering with Cervical Spondilytis.

If you are feeling heaviness in the chest also, get ECG done and if report of ECG is abnormal, consult a Cardiologist.

If ECG is normal, get X-ray of cervical spine(both views) done and consult an Orthopedic surgeon for examination.

Meanwhile avoid Pillow and can take Tab.Neurobion forte & Analgesic with muscle relaxant tab 2-3 times daily. You can apply Relaxyl ointment also.twice daily.

Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,