Less urination,lower back pain,swollen ankles

i am not urinating very much in a day and i also have a pain in my lower back on the right side also swollen ankles
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 22 minutes later

Your symptoms indicate that your renal function may be compromised.You need to get some tests done after you see a doctor.You need urine test,ultrasound of the kidneys and some blood tests for renal function first.If indicated,xrays with XXXXXXX may be needed.Swelling of the ankles may also indicate that your body has too much protein which again may be due to renal dysfunction or cardiac in origin.
I would suggest that you see a doctor and get the above tests done.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them