Less fluid and longer to get to ejaculation, 56 year old. Why ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my ejaculation has gotten low of fluid and longer to get there. 56 yr male
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Thick semen with low fluid level is sometimes seen when you have intercourse after a long gap of time.
If this is the reason in your case then no treatment is needed. It will become normal once you start having sex more frequently.
Another option can be the infection of prostate gland. This can be diagnosed by having a culture and sensitivity of your semen sample.
The third possible reason can be a lowered production of male hormone - testosterone. Other symptoms may include weight gain, reduced mucle tone and strength, low energy, and mild irritability.This can be ruled out by having blood testosterone levels examined.

I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal