Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help?

Urologist
Question
i have this lesion on my penis . its on the shaft and its a lilbet swallen rognfioted on the right side . there is pain no discharge no ulcers . and the i had sex just once and it was oral and it was 8 monthes ago
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome to our forum.
I had a good look at the images you have sent.
This lesion does not fit with STD .
It is most likely edema caused by inflammation due insect bite.
You need to observe for a week to see if it disappears.
If not, pls take medical advice.
If there is itching, you may use anti-histaminics like cetrizine.
best regards

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 6 hours later
its been more than a week maybe 2 months . and the last 4 days i 've apllied a hidrocrtison . ifelt some how better but it still there . the spot where the eedema isa . is some how darker

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 4 hours later
Along with hydrocortisone, please use cetrizine once daily at night for 3 to 5 days.
If there is no relief, It is better to get examined.
best regards

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 1 hour later
ITS NOT ITCHY. THERE IS A LITTILE BIT OF PAIN, when i squeeze it i feel pain to not severe but there is, can u tell me what the cetrizine for ?
i do think thats its an edema but on the out sife the skin look darker or black . and in some how there is a spot that is red buut dark.
i dont think its an insect biye cutz i dont sleep naked and the lesion have been like for more than 2 monthes
but it gotten worst in the last days
so i've took a hydrocirtison for 4 days as i asked here i felt better but the lesion its not gone. maybe i need to aplly more days
?

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Hi
Please apply the same for one more week.
Cetrizine is an antihistamine and helps reduce inflammation related histamine release / thereby reduce the edema.
If it is discoloration, you may have to wait.
best regards

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 46 minutes later
one more quest is cetrizine is a pill or something to apply

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 12 hours later
Cetrizine is a pill to be taken at bed time as some people may have some sleepiness.
That is why i wrote as night dose.
Best regards,

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 5 days later
ok am tqkibg this pills . when inshould get results ???

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
By this time, there should be some response.
If not, please consult a surgeon or urologist.
best regards

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 4 hours later
i attached some picture ??? and can u tell me wr do you think about the lesione wt it could be

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Hi
Welcome back.
I am able to see only the same old 2 photos.
I am not able to see anything new!

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 1 minute later
can u c other quwstion that i made

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 minutes later
I have already answered this question first time.
In my opinion this is inflammatory edema or swelling not having any specific cause other than allergy or insect bite.

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 8 hours later
i've noticed recently a small spot on the tipof my penis is red looks like inflamted its very recent
can you c the other picture from my new question every thing is there
its not red . but its like darker bu redish i dont know what color ! . the last time i did ses it was 7 months ago !
GOD i am so worried

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 17 hours later
I am not able to place this problem in any particular disease.
Please consult a dermatologist/venereologist.

Follow-up: Lesion on penis, no pain or discharge. History of oral sex. Help? 3 minutes later
i've added some new pictures , if u didnt notice . anyway thank you for help

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 minutes later
I did have a look at all of them.
I am NOT able to come to a conclusion, sorry to write.
That is why i want you to consult someone who deals with these on a regular basis.
Best wishes for good health.

please and i am really thankfull

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 42 minutes later
Most welcome.
Best regards