Leg pain,cramps,blood clot,lymph edema,smelly green mucous

My name is XXXXXXX and I'm 26 years old.Few days ago I start have strange pain in left leg. It is very difficult to say what kind of pain it is-not strong but kind of same as cramp sensation,pulsing inside and muscle pain. I start worry i get blood clot , probably because i know i have FACTOR V .LEYDEN..i suffer from lymph edema sickness and the left leg get really bad since the pain start.
Looks like leg get bigger but not because of lymph problem at this time. I start have a lot of small veins crashing.Should i go to emergency room or should i wait or what should i do:)``Next think is every morning , when i wake up i have strange caught full of smelly XXXXXXX mucus... Does it mean something?? together with leg?

BTW:) I hope is possible to understand my English .Im from Denmark
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

Based on the description you have given me about the pain you have I could think of a general pathology and of a progressive type .

Such sign & symptoms like cramping muscle along with pain can occur due to lymph edema or lymphatic block also.

As you are a known case of FACTOR V .LEYDEN,so possibility of clotting disorder can`t be ruled out completely ( FACTOR V .LEYDEN is a hypercoagulability disorder due to factor V variant.)

Hypercoagulability disorder causes either thrombosis or embolism which also causes such sign & symptoms ,but sign & symptoms are more severe & progressive in nature.

If the symptoms are increasing along with swelling of leg and pain ,I would suggest emergency room consultation is a must.

I would advice you to consider the symptoms seriously and present the same to a treating doctor when he examines.

Prominent veins can be due to many reasons ,but painful veins should always be taken care of .

Smell of mucus don`t appear to related to it.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Follow-up: Leg pain,cramps,blood clot,lymph edema,smelly green mucous 10 hours later
I will try talk to the doctor but they take me not seriously at all.
Pain is not extreme but irritate , is there all the time some time mild some time extremely frustradet.
I think it must be something to do with veins and lymph for sure.
MAY i ASK YOU , MAYBE simple guestion but imporatant for me:
Is there risk of die? or get some serious condition? Today I start feel this strange pain all over body , but legs are the worst ....

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later

Thanks for getting back to me,

Need not worry. I would not say it as a life threatening problem but for sure it has to be evaluated and managed at the earliest for the wellbeing.

Wish you good health.