Leg pain, burning testicles, dizziness, hot flashes, neck pain, coughing phlegm, muscle cramps. Is this TB?

I have some problems with health here is my chronology:

First Problem: April to November 2011
-Chest Breathing Problems and caugh phlegm a lot. I have complained this several times i think at least 3 times (from November i have had 25 days of Doxy course and this greatly improved)
-Nose Blocking

Second : August 2011
-Legs Pain (it was shhooting pain feels like cant walk was going under my knees,really shooting pain its happened when i was working i just could not walk for 2 days,was addmited to hospital for us check for blood cloth but nothing found.then it was improving but even now have pain there and ethesopathy, feels like neuropathy-my neck has been checked have protrusion in neck really but i should not have this pain from this bulge)
then, few days later
-epidymitis infection sorted but then
-Prostate like burning ,sleepless nights etc... , improving with antibiotic but still there and coming up after threatment.
-Terrible neck pain fire like, i could not do anything it was burning me the way i could not understand what people were saying, nightmare( improved greatly later after doxycycline 25 days)
-Tightness in neck ,lymph nodes enlarged,all body and burning skin sensation.

All these above came in almost same time.

Third : October 2011
On the top of the above:
-Tinitis and headaches . It was gone after 25 days of Doxycycline.)

At this point i did several checks my blood was 16k wbc and esr normal, i had lyme disease positive( light positive) so i had 25 days doxy, all symptoms greatly improved my blood now is 11k wbc and esr normal, but i feel like something is in me still have all bellow.Had neck nodes enlarged 16mm and 19mm.

1.Leg Pain
2.Burning under testicles,Urinary problems .I have pains in and around testicles.
3.Neck burning pain (not so bad,managable )
4.Very often dizinesses when walking.
Hot flashes
5.Feels hot around neck and stiff.
Cramps in body muscles often.
6.Cough up with phlegm quite a lot
7.Often tired.
8.Nose bretahing problem.
9.My nodes now are 16mm 14mm and my GP says is ok cose they are smaller just long but 4mm widh so GP said its not an issue after ultrasound.

Can you tell me can this be TB? i have no clue,i know doxy helping me and feels better but it does not solve.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Follow-up: Leg pain, burning testicles, dizziness, hot flashes, neck pain, coughing phlegm, muscle cramps. Is this TB? 2 minutes later
pains in and around testicles are related to varicoceles i have developed recently,and this also is strange for me as i never had problems with this
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 31 hours later

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Infectious diseases, working with an experienced Internist. I answer on his behalf.

The symptoms you have now though may be intense ,do not fit into diagnosis of TB..
But yes some of the symptoms you have appear to have infective origin and the fact is confirmed by relief after doxycycline.

The productive cough you have along with the lymph nodes do make me suspicious about TB but it's better for it to be ruled out by blood test like "TB PCR" and also a blood culture test to identify any systemic infection which can present with spectrum of symptoms as in you .

A FNAC(Fine needle aspiration cytology) of the largest lymph node can give clue into whether it is TB or any other specific infection.TB is confirmed if it shows TB bacilli with increased lymphocytes If not that it may show reactive lymphadenitis which indicates presence of any nonspecific infections which can be confirmed by a Blood culture test.

Please go through above mentioned tests which will give me a great insight into the problem you have , which can help me to arrive at a specific diagnosis.

Please do get back with the reports when we shall discuss in detail.

Anticipating your response.