Leg feels fluttery and sometimes gives out. No pinched nerve, suspected for MS. What to do?

Spine Surgeon
Question
My right leg feels fluttery sometimes gives out.The chiropractor did not detect a pinched nerve or any thing. He wants me to be seen for symptoms of MS. I still think that it has some thing to do with my spine. I have no medical insurance and was not able to work for two weeks.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need reports related to your problem.

Detailed Answer:
Such symptoms can happen due to MS. However your doubt is valid and need to rule out any spinal problem. We need to get a spine MRI. Please upload any reports related to your problem if you have.

Follow-up: Leg feels fluttery and sometimes gives out. No pinched nerve, suspected for MS. What to do? 14 hours later
this seems to be a problem I have no reports. all I have is what Dr. XXXXXXX said. Just need to know what to do. I realize what it sounds like however I also feel that it is probably something simple. I have no job. no way to get any thing done. just prayer and tie chi. I would like to fast or detoxify. Just smoked one of the last cigarettes. cutting caffeine, and I really don't have any food to speak of and what is here I leave for my son. I just need get employable to gain an income so I can pay bills and supply food. Please don't take this lightly. and no I am not using other drugs or alcohol. I worked a job on-call 24/7 for four years and now I am not working at all. I am also able to sleep better. Could this just be stress related. No offence to any ones knowledge, Maybe my body is just in shock or something.

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
could be stress related

Detailed Answer:
I understand your situation however I would suggest to consult a physician at least once to rule out serious illness. Need to get a thorough exam to pin point the problem. I can not examine you so I need to rely on your history however it gives me limited information about your health issues.
Pinched nerve in the spine usually causes radiating pain in the leg and tingling along the nerve distribution. In MS you feel currents through your body involving all the extremities. If you have any other doubts please let me know.

Follow-up: Leg feels fluttery and sometimes gives out. No pinched nerve, suspected for MS. What to do? 54 minutes later
I hear you. Thanks I'll be in touch.

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thanks.

Detailed Answer:
wish you good health.