Left testicle shrunken in size, no erection, limp penis with no sexual energy. Advise on increasing penis size?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My testicles seemed to change in size. The left testicle has shrunk in size while the other remain same or some what. I have never experienced any pain or problems going to the toilet, etc. from 2 or 3 years i saw this change.

my penis was 2 inches in normal, no erection no feelings, some times i feel do i have it or no in my pants from last year,

i was married at age of 27, i has a kid, now i am divorced 3 years ago,
i did not participate in sex from last 3 years. my penis became very soft like sponge and no erection was observed at any time. i think i lost my control on my penis, i cant feel any thing.

previously before marriage and after marriage 3 years ago i found my penis was 5 inches wen erected and feel that, now i am not able to feel any controls on penis..

please advice any measures to increase penis like before and testis also.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 58 minutes later

I have read and understood your problem.

Do you have any change in your energy levels.

Do you feel low mood or depressed most of the time.

Any change in your sleep, appetite.

How is your blood pressure, cholesterol levels.

You have mentioned that your left testicle has shrunken in size and that you feel your penis is limp, without sexual energy and difficulty in erection.

These problems could be due to many reasons. Firstly you will need to get examined by a General Surgeon or a Urologist to examine testicle for any damage which may have caused change in size. This could be due to infection, trauma etc.

Since your sexual energy seems to be low you will need to follow a few instructions for better results. Firstly, avoid sedentary lifestyle. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes, eat plenty of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water.

Avoid fatty diet, junk food, smoking, alcohol as all these can cause problems in penis erection.

Usually erection problem is noticed only when it is time for having sexual intercourse. If you have observed this, then you will need to consult a leading Psychiatrist especially if you have changes in your mood, sleep, appetite since some time as even depression can cause erection problems and low sexual energy and feeling of small penis size.

These problems can be addressed by multidisciplinary approach by caring Doctors and you may find significant improvement in your condition.

Kindly follow the above mentioned advice to find significant improvement in your condition and also report back to me for follow up.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.